You will retain all rights to any photograph you submit -- including ownership if applicable.
If you submit a photograph to enter the Photo Contest, you grant The Northport Chamber of Commerce a royalty-free, nonexclusive right during the Photo Contest to:
- Display the photograph on the Photo Contest submission website
- Allow third-parties to share the photograph on the following social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.
If your photograph is formally honored by the competition as a winner or an honorable mention, you grant The Northport Chamber of Commerce a royalty-free, nonexclusive right, in perpetuity, to:
- Use the photograph on the Internet and in Social Media in support of our mission.
- Use the photograph in internal and external communications materials including but not limited to web sites and web publications, fact sheets, fund raising publications, advertising, multimedia, presentation and membership services, annual report and pamphlet.
- Provide your photograph to other individuals and organizations for Chamber-related use in news stories, newsletters, reports, slide shows, displays, web pages, videos, membership premiums, and the like.
- Use, in connection with the Photo Contest, your name, city, state and country of residence in promotions and other publications.
- Retain a digital copy of your photograph for future use.
The Northport Chamber of Commerce will endeavor to credit all photographs with the caption "Person's Name" when the full name is available.
By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Photo Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Photo Contest; (b) technical errors; (c) printing errors; (d) late or undelivered mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Photo Contest; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You waive the right to claim any attorneys fees and any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.